Regupol® AG for indoor running tracks made for indoor athletic events has the dimensions of a 200-metre running track. This indoor running track is suitable for competitions and meets the IAAF requirements for international competitions. The system is extremely hard-wearing, providing athletes with the highest level of comfort. Despite being a complex load-bearing construction, the system can be installed according to a fixed time schedule. The construction can be permanently installed in a hall or be used as a temporary indoor running track installation, easily and rapidly disassembled after the event. The disassembled construction can later be reinstalled in the same hall or elsewhere.
- All facilities for jumping events, including sand pits, form an integral part of the floor construction.
- The construction also includes the sports surface enclosed by the indoor running track. This, too, is supported by a removable load-bearing construction and equipped with the Regupol® AG athletic track surface.
- The floor construction is positioned on adjustable support pillars to balance out any unevenness in the floor of the hall.
- The floor on which the Regupol® tartan track is positioned consists of solid composite wood panels and forms a stable, strong and even indoor running track surface.
- The Regupol® AG upper layer can be very rapidly installed, as the major components are made of pre-manufactured materials. This greatly facilitates the installation of the raised bends in particular.