sets two world records on the blue tartan track made by BSW
Two world records caused a furore. On 16th August 2009 Usain Bolt set a new 100-meter world record of 9.58 seconds in the final of the 12th IAAF World Championships in Athletics at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin. Four days later the triple Olympic champion captured another world record, winning the final of the men's 200-meters in 19.19 seconds.
BSW constructed the Regupol tartan® track where Bolt made history. The track is a high-tech product providing excellent physical properties.
- Usain Bolt advertises for the Regupol® athletic tracks made by BSW
- New training track for Usain Bolt and his team colleagues
- Article about Usain Bolt in Wikipedia
- Website of Usain Bolt
- Testimonial "Usain Bolt Stadium" UWI Mona, Kongston/Jamaica
- Testimonial "National Stadium", Independence Park, Kingston/Jamaica and "Stadium East" Independence Park, Kingston/Jamaica
All photos of Usain Bolt's new training track were taken by Hugh Wright (Just Wright Photography Ltd, Jamaica).