Usain Bolt advertises for BSW
Shortly after he won the 100-meter and 200-meter events in Berlin, BSW established contact with Usain Bolt and his manager Ricky Simms in order to agree on an advertising cooperation. After winning his races at the world championships in Berlin on the Regupol® tartan track, Bolt is so convinced of Regupol®'s quality that he agreed immediately to cooperate with BSW.
The advertising contract initially ran for five years and was extended in 2014 and again in 2016. An essential part of the contract is the construction of a new training track on the training grounds used by Usain Bolt and his team colleagues of the "Racers Track Club" on the campus of the University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Press Release Usain Bolt advertises for BSW
- More Information about Usain Bolt
- Installation of Bolt’s new training track in Jamaica
- Testimonial "Usain Bolt Stadium" UWI Mona, Kingston/Jamaica
- Testimonial "National Stadium", Independence Park, Kingston/Jamaica and "Stadium East", Independence Park, Kingston/Jamaica
All photos of Usain Bolt's new training track were taken by Hugh Wright (Just Wright Photography Ltd, Jamaica).